3 day Enchantment

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Sailed on Enchantment several times. However this was my 1st 3 day as I enjoy the relaxation of the 4 day or longer Cruises. Had a small group sailing with me-mostly 1st time cruisers. Everyone had a blast. Enchantment is showing signs of aging but it's nothing a bit of love and attention can't fix. The crew was excellent. To us the food was good. Went to Chops and it exceeded expectations. Cruise Director Marc, "Bing Bong" kept us busy and entertained. Visit Al, Senior Bartender, at the Casino, he was our favorite. Didn't care for my cabin size and I've been in inside rooms before. Room steward was fantastic. Would sail Enchantment again even though she's trading places with Majesty. Overall...wonderful cruise and good times.

Always fun and entertaining. Love 70s/80s party, The Quest and Love and Marriage. Didn't see a single show since there was only one show time.

Love Marc and his staff. Always have fun.

Wonderful crew...Al, Senior Bartender at the Casino was my favorite

Noticed a few areas where Enchantment needs some attention but nothing that would ruin my cruise.

Been in interior rooms before but felt this one was way too small. However the room was clean, sterward was fantastic so that made it okay. Thank goodness it was a 3 day.

I love Enchantment. There are so many things about this ship that makes her fun. It's easy to navigate around, lots of open decks, and nice size.

Actually looked as if they are really trying to clean up some areas and modernise. I always have fun here.
Always enjoy going here. Beautiful area.