My second Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 29, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

First off make sure you have all ID you need for your your trip. I almost missed the boat just made it on the last min. The room we had was better then I thought it was going to be, plenty of space every thing was so neat and clean. The help was very nice too. Coco cay was very beautiful place I want to visit there again. Nassau was nice too. Plenty of food tasted good too. All I can say is we really enjoyed ourselves.

Did travel with any kids.

Help was very clean and curtious. Love my Room.

If this is your first ship trip, take a chance and go. You won't know if you'll enjoy it if you don't take the chance. This was my second ship trip and I loved them both so far.