Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My second Cruise

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

First off make sure you have all ID you need for your your trip. I almost missed the boat just made it on the last min. The room we had was better then I thought it was going to be, plenty of space every thing was so neat and clean. The help was very nice too. Coco cay was very beautiful place I want to visit there again. Nassau was nice too. Plenty of food tasted good too. All I can say is we really enjoyed ourselves.

Cruise Photos

Help was very clean and curtious. Love my Room.
Children's Programs Did travel with any kids.

If this is your first ship trip, take a chance and go. You won't know if you'll enjoy it if you don't take the chance. This was my second ship trip and I loved them both so far.