Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fun Girl's Getaway

Sail Date: March 11, 2016

I went with my Mom and best friend for this trip to celebrate my birthday. It was a quick trip, but it felt like we packed a week's worth of fun into a long weekend. Our cabin steward took great care of us; our room was always clean. We enjoyed formal dining and met some interesting table mates. The Stage to Screen show was really fun and the singing was good as usual, but the dancing was really great. This was the smallest ship I have cruised on, but it was nice for a 3 day trip.

This was a quick and low budget trip, so we went for an inside cabin. It was cozy, but the 3 of us ladies all found places to unpack and we were able to all get ready in 20-30 minutes. I was impressed how easy it was to share the space.
Our steward, Kanyl, was great! He took great care of us. I was not impressed with our waiter. He was ok, but not quite up to the level of service I usual experience with Royal.
The best food I had on the ship was the beef & broccoli and lo mien at the Windjammer. We enjoyed most of the dishes at formal dining and often went by the Park Cafe, in the Solarium, for a snack.
Port Canaveral, Florida
The food market was a fun place to get lunch. We asked some of the vendors where they eat and they pointed us to it. We shared jerk chicken, peas & rice, corn and conch fritters for $10 for the 3 of us.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

I printed off the deck plans, stacked them in order and looked them over before we left. I noted which deck included each of the public areas and where our cabin was. I was able to walk on the ship and know my way around immediately.