old ship

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Being that it was an older ship it didn't have the elegance I would had imagine. This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I will like to try a newer ship next go around. But overall I guess I couldn't expect to over the top being that it was only a 3 day cruise.  All the employees was friendly, the food was great except for the sit down breakfast after eating there had to go to the Windjammer for more and better food. When we was departing the ship, our cards was rejected and we was told we had to go to Guest Services where there was a huge line. After waiting in the line for 30 mins. The service rep tells us it was a mistake and she was sorry. It was totally unacceptable.  She then goes on to tell us we should complain to someone else. As we had a long drive back to GA,  and the had just wasted 40 minutes for nothing it just left a bad impression for us.

Food in My Fair Lady for Breakfast wasn't that great

I am use to there being a nightclub

Old ship but it was a beautiful ship

When we first arrived our bathroom had an odor but once we told our cabin Steward and he said he would sanitize it when we was out. And he did. But it still had an odor like mildew but wasn't as bad as when we arrived and the towels had to be changed as they had holes in them.