Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

When you are told you are not as important as other guest, it ruins your whole vacation and makes you wish you had never trusted R.C.

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

The cabin itself was great but the couple in the adjoining room (7122) toilet overfload and flooded their room and in the process leaked under the wall into our room ruining our clothes that were stacked in the corner and left an unbearable smell (DUE TO DIRTY TOILET WATER). And when we reported to customer service, the not so friendly gentleman, told me my problem was not as significant as the other room so we did not deserve as much attention and he sent no one to clean our room. It took our housekeeper (Jasmine) to get something done about it  It took several trips to customer service to get satisfaction that we mattered too.  When I told my wife  her evening dress  for pictures was ruined  including my clothes was not as important as our neighbors problem she was furious. When I told her what customer service said and they had no property damage and we did.  My wife was embarrassed by how she was spoke to by customer service The lady at Customer service later apologized for the way she treated my wife and admitted she snapped and did not handle it correctly. Customer service finally gave us 50% off our next cruise but all that covered was the loss of property damage from this cruise.    The 50% off is nice  but we lost that much in clothing  we're not going to reuse toilet soaked clothing that is disgusting and unsanitary.  Your customer service needs retraining in etiquette

The cabin itself was great but the couple in the adjoining room (7122) toilet overfload and flooded their room and in the process leaked under the wall into our room ruining our clothes that were stacked in the corner and left an unbearable smell (DUE TO DIRTY TOILET WATER). And when we reported to customer service, the not so friendly gentleman, told me my problem was not as significant as the other room so we did not deserve as much attention and he sent no one to clean our room. It took our housekeeper (Jasmine) to get something done about it It took several trips to customer service to get satisfaction that we mattered too. When I told my wife her evening dress for pictures was ruined including my clothes was not as important as our neighbors problem she was furious. When I told her what customer service said and they had no property damage and we did. Customer service finally gave us 50% off our next cruise but all that covered was the loss of property damage from this cruise. The 50% off is nice but we lost that much in clothing we're not going to reuse toilet soaked clothing that is disgusting and unsanitary. Your customer service needs retraining in etiquette
Jasmine our house keeping was A+
Emanuel and Alberto at dining A+
Customer service staff needs retraining or replaced one or the other

Customer Service represents (Royal Caribbean)
You have the most unfriendly CS staff I have ever encountered
we will NEVER sail with Enchantment of the sea again
If you continue to let your customer service talk and treat guest
the way we were. You will loose a lot of repeat business