Great vacation

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This was my first Royal Caribbean cruise. It's my 11th cruise in all (6th different cruise line). I have to say I was impressed with both the service and the ship itself. It was a quick 4 day cruise (I always did 7 nights) but it was definitely a vacation to remember. The food was excellent no matter where you ate. The casino treated me better than on any other ship I have sailed on (though I didn't win a ton of money, I did win a little every day and it helps at the end of the cruise.)

Ship Experiences

This was a handicapped room (our aunt uses a wheelchair). We had 2 rooms adjacent for our party. This extra room was a pleasure to have instead of the narrow corridors in the regular staterooms.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

If you have more than a few hours as we did (7am - midnight) reserve a day pass for the Breezes resort on Cable Beach. All inclusive super resort for the day (all food, alcohol, activities, etc for under $100 / person)