Great time and awesome staff

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 22, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

We had a great time on the cruise and the staff of enchantment of the seas was fantastic. We met new people and have made new friends from across the country. The food was excellent at both the Windjammer restaurant where you could get all The fresh fruit and salad you wanted, and the food at the my fair lady dining hall was wonderful. I did not like how much selling there was in the form of emails prior to the cruise. It was overwhelming to get emails telling me to sign up for this and for that on a daily or weekly basis for food for drinks for shore excursions etc. etc. so many emails in fact I began to ignore them and almost missed an important email to check in online three days in advance.