Billing

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 19, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

When I booked my cruise through you , I wanted everything to be paid for up front. When I checked out, they had  charged me for tips that I thought I had paid. When I got home and found out it wasn't paid. It was for $27. a day. I guess when you don't send out itemized statements, I didn't know what was all included in my price.

The only thing that the suite was on the top floor. The ship was sticking out over our suite so it was in the shade a lot.