Uncomfortable beds and load noises

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2016

We was traveling with family, our room 3663 was small, the beds was like sleeping on boards, and being right under the My Fair Lady Dining room was extremely noisy. The staff was moving furniture around at 3 am and kept us awake, sleep was not easy to achieve and once we did it was short lived. My wife called guest services at 4 am and I went that morning to guest services and told them about the situation. I was directed to the Deck Officer, I informed this person of the noises and he stated it should not happen again. But it did and as we was speaking other members of my family came by and expressed the same problems. I do understand the term Location, location,location. but this needs to be addressed. The rest of the cruise was fun with friends new and old, and family.

Hard beds and very loud noises in the middle of the night from staff.

Do your work around sleeping times of guests.