Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1st Cruise

Sail Date: February 05, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first cruise, so it was a learning experience too.  I read many reviews before going on this ship.  I thought the ship was clean and the entire staff was wonderful.  We were unable to stop at Coco Cay because of the poor weather and the cruise director and his staff did everything possible to add more activities to our day.  With that being said, I don't know if cruising is for my family.  The activities did seem more geared towards couples in their 50s and groups of woman going on a cruise together.  I am not sure if the activities are based on who is on the ship or if these are the activities no matter what.  This is a question I would try and answer before booking my next cruise.

Much larger than I thought it would be. Plenty of room for two adults and two teenagers.
Activities were geared to an older crowd, which in their defense was the majority of the boat
Food and Dining The staff in the buffet area was wonderful!!