Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahama cruise

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

Our cruise was very nice and the food was great.  Our accommodations were very comfortable we loved having the big window so the room was nice an bright.

Most of the crew were wonderful, the only problem was our room steward.  I told him I was cleaning the room when he asked how it was and he got very upset but didn't come in to do anything about it.  Also I took the sheets one morning as we had spilled a drink on the bed and he questioned why I did it out in the hall in front of other guests which I thought was very rude.  I did have to call housekeeping to come and clean the mirrors in the room because it looked as if someone had shaken a soda and squirted it all over.

I didn't let him spoil my trip though I just avoided him as much as possible.

very nice