EXTREAMLY RELAXING & Attention to Detail

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I highly recommend this cruise ship, they strived for excellence & I believe they did more than expected. They went out of the way to make sure we had everything we need to have a blast. My stateroom was always perfect!!! Even when we showered after the man cleaned our room, he would re-clean our room and make sure I have fresh towels incase I chose to take a second shower in a day. Twice every day they cleaned my room. It was awesome!

The people running my table in the dining room were exceptional, they were always on top of things so if I chose coffee with my dinner, they would bring me coffee every-time I sat down. Without asking they would be prepared. We never had to want for anything. Ever aspect of our trip was enjoyable, including the people we shared our table with. Very nice people, great room, we WILL BE BACK over & over again. Thanks again for a great vacation not just a good vacation.

food was very tasty

wish there was miniature golf

we enjoyed the comedian very much.

our wait staff in dining area were extremely attention to detail. & our
there names were (Leo) P & P

public bathrooms were in need of help
even when people were in the bathroom they were more busy talking with their partner than cleaning the bathroom. example when I was in public bathroom after a show the 2 cleaning people were chit-chatting about there time off the ship rather than making sure there was enough soap in dispenser. The dispenser was empty!!!

our room steward was extremely detail oriented & deserving of a extra tip