Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

EXTREAMLY RELAXING & Attention to Detail

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

I highly recommend this cruise ship, they strived for excellence & I believe they did more than expected. They went out of the way to make sure we had everything we need to have a blast. My stateroom was always perfect!!! Even when we showered after the man cleaned our room, he would re-clean our room and make sure I have fresh towels incase I chose to take a second shower in a day. Twice every day they cleaned my room. It was awesome!

The people running my table in the dining room were exceptional, they were always on top of things so if I chose coffee with my dinner, they would bring me coffee every-time I sat down. Without asking they would be prepared. We never had to want for anything. Ever aspect of our trip was enjoyable, including the people we shared our table with. Very nice people, great room, we WILL BE BACK over & over again. Thanks again for a great vacation not just a good vacation.

our room steward was extremely detail oriented & deserving of a extra tip
very pleasant & easy
public bathrooms were in need of help
even when people were in the bathroom they were more busy talking with their partner than cleaning the bathroom. example when I was in public bathroom after a show the 2 cleaning people were chit-chatting about there time off the ship rather than making sure there was enough soap in dispenser. The dispenser was empty!!!
plenty to do
wish there was miniature golf
we enjoyed the comedian very much.
our wait staff in dining area were extremely attention to detail. & our
there names were (Leo) P & P