Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

trip to Cocoa Cay and The Bahamas

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

Great trip. My husband and I traveled with my sons, my daughter-in-law, my mother, and my sister. We all had a great time. My mother, who is 86, enjoyed the food and the shows. She didn't do a lot on the beach or at the stores, due to walking limitations. But, she also enjoyed resting in the Solarium. My sister enjoyed the shows and the meals with the family in the My Fair Lady dining hall. The Windjammer was a bit too loud and busy for most of us to eat there. The kids, ranging in age from 29-26, had a lot to stay busy with at late-night. I really marked out for the fitness room and equipment. Our next trip will be to another port-of-call, as we are about Bahamaed out.

Always clean and our ship attendant was very personable.
Great service all around. We had thoughtful and polite experiences throughout.
Great food at every meal but the bread was dry most of the time.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The wave of pushy locals is kinda rough as you get off the boat. Just endure it and move to the main streets.