Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best cruise every!

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

The cruise was handle with the most gracious and courteous staff on board. I want to specially compliment the evening dinning waiter and assistant, Nevil and Andri  table # 215...they couldn't do enough to please us and my friends. I've had cruised before, but never did I get such service and not only that, those two were so sweet and accommodating. Your shows were so entertaining and well put together. The food that was served in the Windjammer, wasn't just good, it was excellent! The whole staff were so sweet, nice and helpful too. I give an overall an A plus, for the food, the  cleanliness, the chiefs and the up keeping of your ship. I would defiantly cruise the Royal Caribbean again. Thank you for so much for a fun, relaxing experience on your ship.

The woman that keep our room spotless, was so sweet and accommodating. My husband and I enjoyed sleeping in that comfortable bed, along with the whites sheets ever. The woman that cleaned our room, I don't know how her name is spelled, by they call her Nicki. Please tell her, thank you for a doing such a great job keeping our room clean and smelling so nice whenever we came back to our room.
The captain handle the ship like a piece of cake ,,, I normal get sea sick, but this time, I was fine. I want to take my hat off to the best captain and his crew for a smooth sailing.. and for all that's involved to making us comfortable and to enjoy our journey. Thank you!
I enjoyed both islands, but Coco Cay was my favorite of the two and the coco loco drink was to die for! The bar attender was so so kind and sweet. He said he worked on the ship for 17 years. This guy deserves a metal for being so loyal for all those years.
I didn't have my grandchildren on board, but if they were, I know they would of have the best time on aboard.
My friends and I really enjoyed the shows
Our waiter Nevil and Andri in the evening dinning room table 215, were the best of the best, I couldn't of gotten better service. They deserve an applaud for being so wonderful and sweet. I will miss them.
The best tasting and food ever in the dinning room and in the Windjammer
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Love love love cococay Island!!!
We really didn't like Nassau so much. The people that come up to you, keep asking to buy, which we didn't enjoy.