Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Christmas Holiday 2015 Cruise

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

Every year we take our Family on a Christmas Vacation.  From start to finish this was the perfect Holiday Cruise.  The ship was decorated beautiful, the food was great, the excursions were so much fun.  This is the second time my husband and I have been on this cruise, I would do it again.  After the cruise we stayed a few days on Cocoa Beach, from our hotel we could watch the cruises go in and out of the port.

Cabin / Stateroom I was paying for three staterooms so I went with the basic stateroom. The room was not to small, I liked it being so dark at night. Our stateroom attendant was awesome.
I didn't care for the last stage show, the kids go up and left. That was my only complaint. The other show and entainers were great.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Go on the Blue Lagoon excursion, do the day at the beach, you get to watch the dolphins. We had a blast.