Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of Seas

Sail Date: December 18, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I do not have enough room to write a review. I would highly suggest that if one has a complaint you would be better off to keep to your self. Food could have been a lot better. Its sad when you think you will be stopping at two different locations, and you do not. It was cold and windy and I tried to take my child to the indoor pool so he could have something to do and they do not allow them to be in there. The entire trip was a BUST!! SPENT WAY TO MUCH MONEY SO MY CHILDREN COULD HAVE AN AWSOME CHRISTMAS, HOWEVER THEY WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED.

The cabin was the best part of the trip. Great service from host and always kept are room clean.