Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my experience in The Enchantment of The Seas

Sail Date: December 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The three day cruise to the Bahamas sailing in the Enchantment of The Seas has been an excellent experience. I liked the ship, conditions of my cabin, the services and the hospitality, the food, fun and the music were all wonderful have no complaint and I would recommend it to everybody interested in a quick three day vacation in a cruise ship.

Both Embankment and dis-embankment were well managed and controlled; kudos to those hard working RC staff
Very well maintained and clean
The time I spent Nassau and Coco Cay Islands has been unforgettable
I enjoyed the movie on the big screen beside the pool on Deck 9
The Band music on Deck 5 every evening is memorable; I enjoyed the old soft rock sitting with other fellow vacationers.
My Cabin was taken care of Mr. Joel Suarez of Royal Caribbean; He was very courteous and hospitable
excellent food that included my favorite Indian Biriyani