my experience in The Enchantment of The Seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The three day cruise to the Bahamas sailing in the Enchantment of The Seas has been an excellent experience. I liked the ship, conditions of my cabin, the services and the hospitality, the food, fun and the music were all wonderful have no complaint and I would recommend it to everybody interested in a quick three day vacation in a cruise ship.

excellent food that included my favorite Indian Biriyani

I enjoyed the movie on the big screen beside the pool on Deck 9

The Band music on Deck 5 every evening is memorable; I enjoyed the old soft rock sitting with other fellow vacationers.

My Cabin was taken care of Mr. Joel Suarez of Royal Caribbean; He was very courteous and hospitable

Very well maintained and clean