Great Cruise!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

My wife and I had a blast on the cruise. This was our first time on RC. I can promise you that it will not be the last. The entire staff was great and super nice. The cruise director, Topi, was awesome. He was the best we've ever had. I hope to have him on another cruise soon. Roilan Magsino (stateroom attendant), was also the best we've ever had. Him and his staff took very good care of us and our room. Jaquileena was super and took very good care of us during dinner. We sat with the same group by request. She was first class all the way. The comedy shows were the best for me. Landry and side show Bert was the best I've seen. Walter on our Jet ski tour was a very good young man. He took extra precautions to make sure everyone was safe and stayed together. Coca Cay was the best part of our stops. A place that you can truly kick back and relax. We are going to book this one again. RC met all of our expectations. First class all the way.

did not have any children on this particular cruise.

The pool area is a great place to relax.

We did the Jet ski excursion. Walter was our guide. Walter on our Jet ski tour was a very good young man. He took extra precautions to make sure everyone was safe and stayed together. Coca Cay was the best part of our stops. A place that you can truly kick back and relax. We are going to book this one again.