Not the cruise I booked

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Nervousroyal Caribbean at some point decided to change the location of our cruise and instead spend 3 nights in Nassau Bahamas so they can work and do repairs on the boat. They never notified anyone of the changes and we has to find out on boat,staff was even laughing about 3 nights in Nassau. I booked this cruise because we were going to coco key and my kids love the beach there. Now the only option would be to buy an excursion to the beach which was total not fair.     And another things I have never been on a cruise that didn't serve lobster tail in main dinning room, they had it for an extra fee, I was shocked it's usually included. I would not recommend this cruise line.

Poor quality, lobster for addition fee, not included

Dinning room staff very friendly

Rooms are old, worn and look dirty