Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first and maybe my last cruise.

Sail Date: November 06, 2015

My room was great but 2 ladies traveling with us had no air conditioning the entire cruise.  Multiple attempts to get it repaired, Mondrian to another room or get a fan were fruitless.  They were miserable the whole time and a great deal of their time was spent at the Guest Services desk trying to get help.

My was just fine. Read above regarding my friends.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Nasty. Could not wait to get back and take a shower. Did not feel safe. Variety of shopping was disappointing.