Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere on this ship.  We usually cruise on the larger ships (Oasis and Freedom class), but we decided to take a quick 4-night cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas for my birthday.

First of all, the Cruise Director, Marc, is fantastic.  He's the best of all the cruise directors I've met on my previous five cruises.  He's very professional while making sure that everyone has a great time.  He also has a fantastic sense of humor.  This feeling extended out to all the entertainment crew, which then extended out to most of the passengers.  The entertainment crew did a GREAT job of including the passengers in all the FuN. Because this ship is a little smaller than we're used to, we were floored by how friendly everyone was, maybe because we kept running into many of the same people.  This ship may not have all the "bells and whistles" of the larger ships, but the intimacy and friendliness more than made up for it.  I would definitely sail on Enchantment of the Seas again. Love

Cabin / Stateroom Bathroom is tiny; shower is minuscule!
Really enjoyed the Lafite wine tasting.
Food was good, but not great (except for the lamb shank and the Key Lime Pie, which were PHENOMENAL! The dining room is noisy, so we really enjoyed our special night at the elegant and quiet Chops.
Señor Frogs is a fun place for lunch. Great entertainment. Be sure to get a coupon for free nachos from Melanie, the Cruise Shopping Director

The Viking Lounge is a great place to go for a quiet drink.
Avoid the Art Auction.....it's "hokey".