Great Weekend Getaway

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Had been a long time since cruised on RCCL and I was not disappointed. Overall had a great weekend but some things have changed. I found the stateroom to be smaller than I am used to but adequate.The shower curtin was about 3 inches shorter than the shower and everytime you took a shower there was a flood, whose idea was that? The food was ok, and comparable to other cruise lines. Thought the entertainment was very good and there was also something going on, this was a plus for me. Overall it is a good cruise and I would recommend it.

A little small and the shower was a problem

The solarium was beautiful and a nice retreat from screaming children, I thought the ship was really pretty, and the stateroom was very quiet.

Did not get to go to Cococay