Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sadly, disappointed

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

I've always cruise Carnival but decided to venture out and try Royal Caribbean. I wish I hadn't. The food was not good. The service was poor other than, Edy, our cabin housekeeper, who was amazing and kind! There weren't many activities for families other than pool/movie nights, and some movies weren't suitable for children. I traveled with my nephews, who are both special needs. They were treated poorly by the staff at the trampolines and ultimately, were denied the activity, which broke their hearts. They have Autism. It is nothing to do with any sort of physical disability. I hope Royal Caribbean will educate their staff so something like this doesn't occur again. All in all. I will stick to Carnival. Never once had a bad experience there compared to the many I had with Royal Caribbean.

Cabin was clean. Housekeeper, Edy was great!

Sail Carnival!