Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

Overall, the 4-day cruise was good.  The one thing Royal Caribbean should do is go to their website and pull up the large interior room.  It shows an inside room with a sofa.  We had an inside room and their was no sofa.  My husband went to the Service Desk and brought this to their attention.  He was told they would credit his account $50.  Then I had a phone call that told me there was never a sofa in an inside room.  If we had known this, we would have booked a balcony room which would definitely have more space.  So, RC should get this off their website.  Later during the cruise my husband inquired about the $50 supposedly credited to our account and he was told that didn't happen and wasn't going to happen.  Other than that, the food and service was excellent and the adult area was really nice.  We were sitting in the back in the theater at one of the shows and had to leave due to a "raw sewage smell".  Other people left as well.  Never did find out what that was.  I was especially excited about going on this cruise because my first cruise ever was on the Enchantment years ago, and I would still recommend it.

Was not a large interior stateroom, was a normal inside cabin.

1 Comment