Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise wirh my hubby

Sail Date: September 25, 2015

This was okay for a first cruise but I expected more. Entertainment could have been better. Was not able to swim at coco cay because tide was too low. .
The highlight of our cruise was our wait staff Denise and Evelyn. These ladies were a
AWESOME! DENISE IS FROM TRINIDAD she helped make our dining experience fabulous. Everything Evelyn recommended for us was perfect delicious and right on point. Denise was as courteus and kind as can be.