Beware of noise in Suites under the pool.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

I wish that I had payed attention to prior reviews that spoke of noise on top floor. We were in a suite and awoken by pool party from 11-1am. We like to sit on our balcony and could not do that. Noise also comes down pipes. The decibel level of the music and outdoor movies was too loud. Hotel manager made up some to us. We go on a cruise to relax, I don't mind partying all over the ship but, don't bring it into my room.

Wait staff for dinner was great as always. Cabin steward too.

extra space was nice and bathub
.The ship is getting worn, but we had new balcony furniture and fresh paint on balcony area.

The Wind jamer is too small for people aboard. Ship is looking worn a little.
New area in port is nice until returning. If you have ever stood in the line to Peter Pans flight at Disney, you will know what I mean. Two of nine check outs were open, although they opened two more after 25 min. in line