Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing time and staff

Sail Date: August 31, 2015

We had a wonderful time on the cruise. The staff is wonderful and the ship is beautiful. Even for being one of the older or smaller ships I was in awe of the beauty and size of it and we had a hard time leaving. I am already trying to plan my next trip.

I loved my room- I wish I had been able to keep the door open on the patio and have fresh air coming in but I guess that messes up the cabin pressure and air. But it was ok, we made due and just sat outside when we wanted to use the balcony. The room was perfect and our statesroom attendant, Abraham Lincoln, was amazing.