Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dissapointed ...

Sail Date: August 17, 2015

First time cruiser on the R.C, the ship itself was adequate, but the food was terrible. I felt that if the cruise line invested in better quality food there would be less waste. I was told they don't serve lobster on short cruises Angry

The pool was being renovated in the adult only area during the day, and the noise and odor was incredible. The pool was up and working by the last day of the cruise .. never got to enjoy it. Rooms was small and crowded, too get out of the bed we had to scoot to the end ...which at our age isn't easy.Crying

On the upside the shows were great and the games were fun. The room attendant awesome.

This ship is more fitted to younger age group with fast food taste. It wasn't for me, but it might be for someone else. Don't knock it tell you try it yourself.

keep cruising Wink

Way too small for a couple. bed to close to the walls .. had to scoot to the end o the bed to get out. Shower only one person and when you showered the whole floor got wet( put your slippers up) The room shook when the ship docked or embarked. I could hear the people from all sides and on last night at 4am the people were packing I heard every hanger!!!
Order from gases were nauseating .. (Bring spray) Safe locked us out twice! That was scary. On the upside the room attendant was great! The room was easy to find and in a good location to move about the ship.
liked the entertainment a lot
Better quality of food ..

It's a large Island .. If you want to experience the true tropical adventure find a cove. Check your onboard expenses .. We rented a locker and was charged for two! A lot of pine trees .. which I found to be weird. Water dirty from the trees.