Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Excellent Service

Sail Date: July 31, 2015

I base my review on how happy my wife was on the cruise.  She has described this experience as unforgettable, extraordinary, once in a lifetime, etc. and has yet to stop talking/bragging about it to her friends and family.  In particular there were two servers that went above and beyond our expectations, our housekeeper Bro. Michael Ellis from Jamaica and our waiter at Chops, Bro. Valeriano Gomes from India.  These two gentleman were the highlight of our cruise and made all the difference in the world to my better half.

Breakfast staff moved to slow. Service was not as excellent as dinner service.
Michael Ellis, Valeriano Gomes, and the young bro. who participated in our jet ski tour. He essentially shadowed my wife and allowed her to feel comfortable on the water, which is HUGE given that she is terrified of the water.
Marc was awesome. The comedian was ok.
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent