Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean, previously we cruised with Carnival. We were very pleased with the boarding and departing of the ship. We have a son with special needs and we were worried about how he would do. The boarding was a breeze. Although this is an older ship, it was very clean and beautiful. Staff was wonderful. The only two disappointments we encountered was the room service choices were terrible, and the unloading at Coco Cay was very long. The room service was the worst I've experienced anywhere. Only a handful of choices and nothing kid friendly or anything I even liked. The cruise director stated that getting off the ship would be easy at Coco Cay. We went to get off the boat at 10:00, as we had an 11:00 shore excursion. He recommended getting off the boat 30 minutes prior to excursions. It's a good thing my instincts told me otherwise. The line was wrapped around from floor #1 all the way up to floor 4. People were hot and anxious after waiting so long. Our son did ok, thankfully but I was very worried. Aside those two experiences, the trip was great. The shows were amazing, and the main dining room was fantastic.