Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

amazing first cruise experience

Sail Date: May 22, 2015

This was a great first experience on a cruise. I have read so many and heard negative comments before leaving on Friday. I went in with a open mind regardless and I'm So glad I did. Our stateroom attendant so so nice and he is one of the many to make my experience great. I wish I could remembers his name but anything we needed he would go in a hurry to help out. The first night we needed Qtips and he sprinted off to bring back 4 little boxes of daily essentials. My roomie got sick and he told me that if there was anything he could help with then he would. What made it more personal was he continued to ask How she was and when she finally came out of the room for dinner he made sure that everything was okay and went in and did a good deep clean of the room with all new pillows and blankets. Our waiter at dinner in the my fair lady dinning room, Ariel, was so nice and very helpful finding things for dinner on that night. The bartenders at schooners were also amazing and really made us all feel like they cared about customer service and about our experience. Tom did a great job at entertainment as well. I will be back on a royal Caribbean cruise. Great job everyone that made this experience amazing.

Cruise Photos

amazing crew. i loved the dancing and singing on the last night at dinner
Shooners bar and vickings lounge
personally coco cay was my favorite it was less crowded then the bahamas and there was pleanty of beach and for everyone. so relaxing.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
amazing and so relaxing. just pull a chair into the water and relax.