Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had a blast

Sail Date: May 04, 2015

SO this was my honeymoon trip. My second cruise with Royal, my wife's first cruise, and trip to the ocean period. I was a little put down about the hardness of the beds, the pillows sucked even worse. The dining was decent, I would get done eating dinner, and then go on up to the windjammer. I never seemed to be able to make it to the windjammer on time for the night snack which made my nights long.

The water was beautiful, the boat was beautiful, the service was superb. At the dining hall Viiktoria and Luana were our servers and they did an excellent job.

The last day there my wife fell ill, and Christopher the gentleman that cleaned our room helped out lots.

I was bummed that I didn't get a Lobster dinner, and many activities seemed too expensive for my taste.

despite the things that kinda irked me I still had a good time, and I'd go again.

NA, traveled with adults
bed was hard, and pillows flat