Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise for your buck

Sail Date: April 17, 2015

This was my 2nd cruise on a Royal Caribbean cruise line and my boyfriends first and needless to say we both want to return. The food was delicious and the waiters were wonderful. The drink package is definitely a good bang for your buck whether you're drinking alcohol and soda or just soda. This was a smaller ship then my first one but still plenty of fun options to partake in or just lax with. My biggest issue was trying to explain something to a customer service agent on board who clearly didn't understand much English and trying to figure out our shower and how to make it a decent temperature. Overall, great time and cannot wait to return to a Royal boat!! Bing Bong (Marc - cruise director- says all the time)!!

Donald and Keisha were great at dinner!
The size was great. Our state room attendant Marc was great! We had issues figuring out how to make our shower colder at first and then a little warmer. Comfortable temp was tough.