Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Perfect Getaway

Sail Date: March 06, 2015

I absolutely loved the experience I had with my daughter. From the beginning our state room attendant, Abraham Lincoln, greeted us with a friendly smile and our dining waiter, Fabiano, allowed us to enjoy ourselves and reminded us to just relax. This was our first cruise, and it was one that has us hooked on cruises. The shows were great, the staff was amazing, and the Bahamas was breath taking. While the food at the Fair Lady was pretty great, the buffet for lunch wasn't the greatest. I would have to say that the only thing that could have made the cruise even better, would have been if the quality of the food was a bit better. Overall though, the experience was unforgettable!

Fabiano at the Fair Lady was a great waiter, and made dining enjoyable!
Service and Staff Abraham Lincoln was an amazing stateroom keeper!!!
Our stateroom keeper, Abraham Lincoln is definitely the best!!!!