Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dealers and Anytime dining staff

Sail Date: March 02, 2015

Let me start off saying that me and my wife had a amazing time on our first cruise! It was a lot more fun then we thought we would have! But when it came to the friendliness of The dealers and Anytime dinning staff It was very poor! they all acted very rude! The husband and wife dealers on the Enchament of the sea We're very hateful the entire time we was there and we spent most of our time in the casino area. We couldn't ever get our cups filled in the anytime dinning and when we did get them to fill them they acted like it was the above them to help us. I realize not everyone that goes on a cruise is friendly but we was having way to much fun to be rude as we was treated by these staff members. We really enjoyed our personal waiter in the My Fair lady dinning (Valerino) He was a joy to me and my wife and went out of his way to help us with anything we ask for. With all this being said we did have a good time and recommend everyone to take a cruise! we are looking to book our next one now!

Valerino was Great in my fair lady dining
We wish we had more time on nassau and could of skipped cococay
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Just didnt like this island it was small and nothing to do. Kinda felt like it was just a way for the cruise to milk our money before we got to nassau.

Go to all the activities as early as you can because we did and when we was leaving it was elbow to elbow on the excursions when was coming back. We swam with the Dolphins and There was 10 of us the boat behind us had 60+ people