Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a really good time

Sail Date: February 27, 2015

Sailed with 3 of my girlfriends and we had a great time.  The only thing that happen is I left my cosmetic bag aboard and it still has not been found.  I call as soon as we got off the ship when I discovered it was missing and it has still not been reported to lost and found when I called back on Friday. Otherwise I recommend this cruise for a fun and relaxing time though next time I do a cruise I think I will wait for the weather to be a little warmer. It was really windy when we went to Coco Cay and a little chilly to go into the water. I like the length of time too.  When I did a cruise in Alaska it was a 7 day cruise and I got bored and couldn't wait to get off the boat after the 5th day.

The food was okay it probably would have been better if they didn't have so many people to wait on.
Children's Programs did not have a children aboard so don't know
It was okay it was kind of small wish it was a little bigger especially the bathroom but we weren't in it that much just to sleep and change so it was okay. The twin bed was comfortable.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Just came in that night to catch ship with to The Grille Resturant food was good.
The weather was perfect for the day and enjoyed going to the shops and eating lunch
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The weather was on the chilly side it would have been better if we could have enjoyed the water is sure look inviting.

The ship was full so we did a lot of stair climbing because you could wait awhile for the lifts but everything was very clean and in great shape. Enjoyed the whole cruise would do it again.