good cruise, much better options out there though.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I've been on many cruises. The service on this cruise was definitely lacking, compared to my previous experiences. Took at least about 20 minutes to get a drink, either at the bar or by the pool. I would NOT go on a 3 day cruise again. way too short. definitely would recommend 5 day or more.

MARINA CRUZ AND HER PARTNER JAY AT DINING WERE EXCELLENT

you should inform guests if the state room is right next to the tendering outside. tge noise from the tendering was obnoxious and started extremely early and was not cool for people who like to relax and sleep in

Improve your bar service. this was the worst service I've ever had on a cruise.