Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

first time cruies

Sail Date: January 09, 2015

Room Type: Suite

we were first time cruies me my husband and my son who was in a wheelchair boarding was very good people were helpful but we had no idea that the food would be closed till dinner time and we were hungry when returned to port  we would be returning to a different terminal we had no help getting off boat and it was very differcult on me and my husband to manage luggage and my son who is totally disabled. I don't know if I would do another because of the lack of help.

yes we did give our room person an extra tip he took very good care of the room and us
Port Canaveral, Florida
we didnt get off boat
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
captain didnt alow to go off boat to island