Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent trip!

Sail Date: January 02, 2015

I took my office on a cruise to reward them for an excellent job and year. The food and service on the cruise was great. I enjoyed the wide variety of activities and we had fun, from dancing in the club, to playing some Blackjack in the casino, to visiting Nassau, Bahamas and the private island Coco Cay. I did enjoy exploring some of Nassau, Bahamas off the beaten path. Atlantis Resort is a must see. Check out the huge aquarium there! I would highly recommend this cruise ship and experience for anyone wanting to travel and have fun for a three day getaway! I will definitely travel on it again!

I really liked our waiter Igede Sumiarsa! He was friendly and helpful.
CoCo Cay was great. There was a nice game of beach soccer that I enjoyed playing in!