Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise. Ready for my next.

Sail Date: November 21, 2014

This was first cruise for me and my partner.  We were both impressed with the ship, crew, activities, and food.  It was a three night cruise to Nassau, and Coco Cay.  the first night was rough seas and the crew made sure people who were getting motion sick were well taken care of.  The room was a interior room i found to be nice very clean with plenty of storage for cloths and bags.  The bars had a good selection of drinks both frozen and not and the bar staff were very entertaining.  Main dining room staff took great care to make sure we were happy.  The buffet had a good selections and i say were general good tasting food threw out.  I love the entertainment in theater and nightly activity.  Stops while i say Nassau is nice i did find the straw market a bit pushy but Senior Frogs is best stop for us.  We love RCI private Island Coco Cay.  Clean beaches, great views, plenty to do for the day.  We have decided after talking to many seasoned passengers we joined the RCI club and this will be our cruise line of choice.  I have only two complains.  First we both wanted it to last 2 or 3 more days so next will be 5 to 7 nights.  Second luggage took awhile to come to our room.  It was around 7pm before but after checking with desk i talked to our room steward he explained there was luggage still being checked.  He went and checked for our luggage and it was delivered shortly after that.

Being first time cruise already looking for time and what and were next cruise will goto.

Older ship that has been upgraded but still some areas you can see age a little bit.
Food was good over all. I enjoyed the selection.
Cabin was super clean, room steward was always helpful and always helped when needed.
The staff is great. Bartenders, main dining room, bartenders. All are great. Any staff i talk to would remember my name and always greeted with smile.
Great from the theater shows, the music live and dance club experience.
I am going to be neutral but from talking to parents onboard i say good. No kids myself but never saw kids running around often atall.
Great, bars, clubs, music, food, shopping ect.
I love the private island but Nassau was ok. The weather was a little bad that day so planned excursions were canceled but still found plenty to do in port. I did really like Senior Frog.
Port Canaveral, Florida
easy boarding and also easy leaving.
Bad weather cut out a few things wanted to try but over all it is ok.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Wonderfully paradise.

Being First cruise i have nothing to compare it to. But i did not see anything i would say needed repair. I did never go to the casino on board. Over all if like me taking a first time cruise the 3 night on Enchantment is great way to find out if you like to cruise or not.