Not Happy with Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I give my overall cruise with RC a 4, it was a 7 until I saw my bank account after the cruise. The food was not good, the entertainment was very poor. The best part was the unlimited drink package. They did not have enough actives for the young people and I did not like the idea of a curfew for the Jr cruisers.

Now to the good part the debt my account multiple time throughout the cruise which i accepted Sad. They gave me a final bill on the morning of departure great Wink mind you I have about 8-9 pending debts on my bank account already that total the amount of my final bill. So why in the H E $$ would RC then charge the full amount of my final bill to my bank account Angry. I have been back 5 days now and still have hundreds of dollars pending on my bank account and RC has there money already. This is not acceptable!!!!!!! I have been on many cruises and have never had this problem, this is not just happening to me either my whole party is having this problem. Terrible! My family will not be cursing RC again. Thank you.

Food was not good, not enough choices, same food everyday.

Not enough

Entertainment was awful

Not enough entertainment children also should not have to pay for childcare at anytime.

Housekeeping was great/ Dinner server was OK