Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sick on the Sea

Sail Date: November 14, 2014

First night on the ship I became violently ill and was isolated to my cabin for 24 hours. I wasn't sick when I arrived, so I'm assuming somehow I ingested something not good.

Therefore, I didn't get to visit Nassau. My spouse is handicapped and had to go alone. We were very upset. That being said, the next day after being released from isolation, we went to Coco Cay Island and it was wonderful so we were able to salvage the rest of our vacation and had fun. We are being credited 1 days worth on a future cruise although it should be more since it affected my spouses experience as well. We will go again and give it another try because it really is a decent ship considering it's an older vessel.

Getting sick was unfortunate, but I guess it happens and we will more careful next time

I was looking forward to the towels being made into animal shapes, but they weren't. I know that sounds silly, but I think that's cute!

Purell...purell...purell! I will make sure I keep some on me at all times! LOL!