Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise- Good experience Looking forward to another

Sail Date: October 06, 2014

This was our first Cruise and was an overall enjoyable experience.

We had a Balcony room and after looking into some of the internal rooms, no way we would ever go any smaller than a balcony.

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Our room steward was awesome, we needed a extention cord for my husband Cpat machine and he was quick to fulfill the need.

Food options were above average but not as grand as I expected. Dinner options were really limited especially for the less than adventurous taste of my husband. I was a little disappointed in the level of "dress" I witnessed at dinner, even when the daily itinerary clearly stated no shorts. We even skipped formal night because our husbands had no ties.. when clearly their dress shirts and pants would have been acceptable based on what we observed.

One thing I personally found amazing was the the LACK of chocolate on the dessert options. I was looking forward to some decatant  chocolate desserts.. there were none, there wasn't even chocolate milk.

Our visit to Coco Cay was just "OK" we had para sailiing reservations that were canceled prematurely. Yes there was some threat of bad weather but by 1PM all was clear and the water and wind calm, but the boats had left so there was no one there to take anyone out... We also wanted to rent jet skis.. that was a no go too because it was low tide.. so we really didn't get to do anything on the island. they didn't even rent rafts that day...

Nassau, we had a tour of the city that was too rushed and frankly disappointing. we were to go to 2 forts, the Queens stair case and supposedly Atlantis. we were given less than 20 mins at each fort, and all we saw of Atlantis was the entrance to the Casino and we spent our 20min looking for water. which we spent about 5.50 a bottle for..  I found the city to be dirty and not really inviting for tourism . We did have fun at Senor Frogs though. food, drink and fun was the high light of the day in Nassau.