Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

wonderful, I had the best short vacation in my entire life.

Sail Date: September 05, 2014

This was my first cruise and I confess I was very exciting but a little afraid. My 13 years old son was very exciting too. We prepare for that trip and when the day came we know it is real. As soon as we get in the cheap we know we will have our big new experience. We go to our suite and our suitcases was on the door. The room is very appropriate and comfortable for us 3 (me, my son and his grandmother). He was the first one to explore all boat. I like everything: room, pools, events, shows on the theater, music and party everywhere and in all different times. The employers are spectacular, all of than are polite, helpful and happy. When the cheap stop on the islands I am very surprise with the organization. I am very satisfied with and start my planes to go again next year for 5 or 7 days. It was my best trip vacation.

excellent, too much variety and quantity and quality.
Everybody is happy and helpful. The team on the dinner time attended my family is excellent.
We was very happy with our cabin. Comfortable for us 3, very good view with chairs to relax, comforters pillows, shower, everything.