Great

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

The crew was very attentive and friendly.  The best vacation I ever had.  My first cruise (as a civilian), Planning on another cruise soon. Very cost effective compared to other vacations I considered.

I booked a suite because the website said smoking was not allowed in suites/staterooms but allowed on balconies. Turns out that was false, no smoking signs posted on the balconies. Otherwise, Great. Clean, comfortable, great daily room service.
Long drive, didn;t spend much time in town but seemed nice
Been there before while in the USN.