Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great

Sail Date: August 22, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The crew was very attentive and friendly.  The best vacation I ever had.  My first cruise (as a civilian), Planning on another cruise soon. Very cost effective compared to other vacations I considered.

I booked a suite because the website said smoking was not allowed in suites/staterooms but allowed on balconies. Turns out that was false, no smoking signs posted on the balconies. Otherwise, Great. Clean, comfortable, great daily room service.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Long drive, didn;t spend much time in town but seemed nice
Been there before while in the USN.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)