Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a great time!

Sail Date: July 28, 2014

I would recommend this trip on the Enchantment of the Seas.  The staff was AWESOME!  They were so attentive to our needs.  My husband and I were on our Anniversary and the dinner overlooking the water was superb.  They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy yourself.  Definitely would go again.

Great food!
The staff was awesome! Oskar, Gustavo and Valesco were out of this world.
Didn't really participate. We was on our honeymoon.
Can't comment as I didn't have kids.
The only thing I didn't like about Nassau was the bombardment of islanders heckling you as soon as you got off. I know they want to make money but that was a turn off for me.
I liked that it was so spacious!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Boarding the ship!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Relax!
Too much haggling going on for my taste!

The solarium is a nice getaway for the adults without kids. Peaceful!