Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not my best cruise experience

Sail Date: July 21, 2014

I chose Royal Caribbean because I was traveling with my 84-yr.-old Mom on this cruise and thought it would be a better experience.  We had a backed up drain in our bathroom which stunk.  We weren't able to get a proper shower for 2 days while they were back & forth trying to fix it.  They said they were full and didn't have another cabin to move us to.  So that was annoying.  Anyway, our room steward, Sebastian Pereira worked really hard to clean & sanitize & make the bathroom usable.  The Windjammer restaurant and the dining room staff were outstanding.  The food was good. The guest services staff were very patient (I was not a happy camper). The entertainment, including dancers, singers and comedians were excellent.  Aside from bathroom issues, it was good experience.