Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An issue that needs to b addressed

Sail Date: July 11, 2014

The only problem I had was with one of r staff members a tall slender guy. Saturday night my lady n I went to the sports lounge i was sitting on the side. She was standing on the dance floor .This guy walked up to her n Whisper something n her ear. .Sunday night we back to the sports lounge n i again was sitting on the side. My lady was sitting at the bar and this same guy went up to her again n Whisper something n her ear. To me that was unexceptioned behavior n needs to b addressed..I didn't want to cost no scene aboard the ship however I will not tolerate this type of behavior again.

* Edited 7/21/14 by Cruiseline.com Community Manager to meet our Community Guidelines http://cruiseline.com/guidelines *
Everyone was excellent except this one black guy that kept coming on to my lady
Room service was excellent

I would highly recommend this cruise lines to family n friend's