Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Ultimate getaway!

Sail Date: May 26, 2014

This was my first cruise but my significant other had been on multiple cruises before. We both loved it! The drink package is a great investment seeing as you can try drinks you normally wouldn't and not feel as if you "waste your money" per say. My favorite was the frozen mojito. All of the employees are friendly and have so much personality to add to the trip. They are helpful and genuinely the nicest persons I have ever met. We stayed in a indoor stateroom on deck 3, room 3005. Our stateroom attendant Wayne Miller was so kinda and helpful. Each day he made us feel great by wishing us a good day and inquiring about our activities for the day. He kept our room in tip top shape and never failed to leave us a towel animal to come back in the room to. My favorite was the bunny! He always had a smile on his face and introduced himself to us upon us arriving into our rooms. He would communicate to us when his shift would start and end therefore we never felt as if we could not locate him. By far a really great room attendant! The food is delicious, and the options are endless.. you really can't go wrong. The on board ammenities can have you going for hours... there's simply not enough time to enjoy it all! I enjoyed the solarium more than the outdoor pool seeing as it was adults only and one could relax in there. The shore excursions we partook in (snorkeling & a sunset catamaran cruise) were a good combination of adventurous & romantic. Lee was a great port expert and allowed us cruisers to get a great idea of what is going on around us and what to expect. Every member on the cruise really shaped this to be the vacation I expected it to be. This vacation surpassed every expectation I had. I highly recommend using Royal Caribbean, I know they have a guaranteed customer out of me.Big Smile

Cruise Photos

Ship looked great, lots to do on board!
Great variety at dinner! Anything from seafood to steaks!
Wayne Miller!! You were a wonderful Stateroom Attendant! I am so glad we were lucky enough to have you!! I wish I could take you with me on our future cruises!!!
The Quest Adult Entertainment was absolutely hilarious... I am still chucking writing this review 2 weeks after the cruise at the memories from it. The Adult comedy show was hilarious as well... great laughs!
Both were so wonderful. Coco Cay is a great place to just relax and you get to use your drink package on the island! Nassau was a beautiful place to explore and interacte in more water activities.
THEY ARE SMALL!!! And the bathroom is tiny, however when you have a state attendant who keeps things tidy the stateroom doesn't seem that bad after all!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Dock our ship!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Slip limes in a corona and float on the water with our floats!

In the solarium there is a cafeteria which serves great sandwiches, salads and pizza! Take part!