Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My honeymoon adventure

Sail Date: May 05, 2014

This was our honeymoon cruise n also my wife's first cruise so I wanted to make it a very good experience for her. I chose royal Caribbean because of the ships itinerary. I've cruised carnival b4 n the majority of our cruise was on the ship and I wanted something different this time. I wanted my new bride to experience the different ports of call. To be honest I was skeptical of coco cay at the beginning but it turned out to be beautiful and a great place to be for the day. There was plenty to do n food. The all day stay in Nassau was great because I got the chance to spend the day at Atlantis for the first time and do some shopping.thanks for making my honeymoon a grand event will be cruising again in 2015

Cruise Photos

Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great great great only thing better would be if it didn't leave til the next morning

The breakfast is a can't miss event