My honeymoon adventure

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This was our honeymoon cruise n also my wife's first cruise so I wanted to make it a very good experience for her. I chose royal Caribbean because of the ships itinerary. I've cruised carnival b4 n the majority of our cruise was on the ship and I wanted something different this time. I wanted my new bride to experience the different ports of call. To be honest I was skeptical of coco cay at the beginning but it turned out to be beautiful and a great place to be for the day. There was plenty to do n food. The all day stay in Nassau was great because I got the chance to spend the day at Atlantis for the first time and do some shopping.thanks for making my honeymoon a grand event will be cruising again in 2015

The breakfast is a can't miss event

Great great great only thing better would be if it didn't leave til the next morning